Brief usage instructions
- Do not apply when ambient/surface temperature is below 10ºC
- Do not apply in wet weather, when rain is imminent or before substrate is completely dry
- Allow to cure overnight before subjecting to heavy use – increase this time in cold, damp conditions
- Not suitable for non porous surfaces e.g. quarry tiles, engineering brick, polished or glazed surfaces
- Clean regularly with a non-abrasive cleaner to maintain the slip resistant properties of the treated surface
- Spillages or contaminants such as grease, oil, algae etc. should be removed immediately
- Re-treat with EASY Deck magic as necessary to maintain optimum performance. Lightly used surfaces will last longer. Heavy traffic areas may need retreating more frequently
- Keep pets away until surface is fully dry
Application – Do not dilute – Use as supplied
- Shake the container well before use
- Always test a small inconspicuous area before use to ensure surface compatibility, performance, finish, texture and level of slip resistance is acceptable
- Ensure surface is thoroughly dry and dust free before application
- Do not pour directly onto the surface. Apply by brush, roller or low pressure garden sprayer
- Apply in generous even coats, avoiding runs or puddles by removing excess product from the surface.
Decking and timber floors
- On brand new bare decking apply 1 generous coat – approx. coverage up to 6m2 per litre depending on porosity
- On 2-5 year old decking apply 2 coats – approx. coverage 4-6m2 per litre for first coat; less is used on second coat
- 5 year old decking apply 2-3 coats depending on porosity – coverage as above.
On all other wood structures
Apply 1 or 2 coats depending on porosity. If liquid disappears from surface quickly, apply a 2nd coat within 2 hours of the first – approx. coverage 4-6m2 per litre on first coat – greater coverage on 2nd.
Note: Better performance is achieved by applying subsequent coats 1 – 2 hours after the previous coat is touch dry. Full performance is reached in 3 -7 days depending on the timber.
Clean brushes, rollers and other equipment immediately after use with soapy water
Storage and Display
Do not use below 5ºC. Best results achieved between 10ºC and 30ºC. Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from frost